Friday, March 22, 2019

Dividends and Acando

Got some feedback from readers that they wanted to read what am I currently doing along with the process of investments so will alternate between activities ongoing in by portfolio aswell as the journey.

Continuing how the portfolio has developed since it bottomed in December. If I had panicked and sold my holding during the downturn I might have missed the rally as it would have been difficult to understand  when to re enter and if the upturn in the beginning of January was a sustained one or if the bounce was a dead cat bounce,  hence I don't try to time the market but try to spend time in the market.

During this week dividend season has started and moolah started to flow and will steadily increase into the accounts, first being the Danish stocks of Pandora and Danske Bank they do take away 27% in dividend taxes which I can it back, will explain more on the withholding taxes in the coming posts.


Also during the week I sold my holdings of 350 units of  Acando for 41.30. CGI Nordic had offered 41.45 in cash per share in Acando which was a premium of 44.2 % .I need to decided where to redeploy so that I can atleast get dividends from those investments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment